Sunday, February 22, 2009

 

KS901 Carriage in Action

This little mini vidi is to show how the carriage should move across the needlebed. It's just so much easier to show things than to try to explain it. I hope this will help some of the new machine knitters out there to see what is supposed to be happening with their machines :)

Before I ran out of time I was trying to explain how I oil for each project. Everyone has their own preferences, there have been all out list wars on what products are the best. After using many different oils from Lori Lyn spray to Hoppes Gun Oil, the oil that I prefer to use is the Singer Brand Machine Oil. The bottle reads : All purpose - specially formulated for sewing/knitting machines, vacumm cleaners, household appliances, and it lists a few other things. My knitting guru, Patrick Madden swears by it, all my machines love it and since I started using it exclusively, I don't get that black stuff all over anymore either. Most importantly, I have no build up or hardening or gumming of any of my machine working parts.

As I try to point out when ever I give any kind of help or advise regarding machine knitting, all my opinions are based on my own personal experience, your results may vary :)


Comments:
Thanks Clarisse! That carriage indeed just glides! I can't wait for mine, it's supposedly coming in on Saturday. Yoo hoo!
 
Hi please can you let me know where I can find a parts catalogue toyota 901. I am trying to find the correct name for the 2 long springs that chris cross behind the gauge dial. Thanks Jackie
 
Clarisse, I was given a Toyota KS901 last October and have been trying to figure it out. I have the user's manual, but I am struggling with how to do a few things. I've been searching the internet for answers, but haven't found answers. I was wondering if you could help me? My email address is sbentley8@hotmail.com. My main question is in regards to making blankets with Magic motif and then folding it in half to finish the middle part of the blanket. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, thank you!
 
Hello, I´m Sanna from Finland. I have this toyota ks901 machine with kr501 expansion. I would desperately need a manual for that kr501. Can you help me? do you know where I could find it?

many thanks,

Sanna
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

I have a Toyota ks901 that is basically brand new. My mother in law bought it in the 80's when it was popular and basically packed it away in the basement. It still has the bag of brochures and patterns the salesman sent home with her. It also has the the additional lace carriage. Do you know how I would go about selling something like that? More specially where would I find a market for it and how much it's worth? Paggpagg@gmail.com
 
I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]